Friday, June 24, 2011

Throwing Up in Toronto Downtown

I was thinking, why sometimes I feel like vomiting in downtown Toronto? Now I know! This is from the news: "Toronto celebrates Gay Pride for a 10 days in late June and into early July (June 24 through July 3, 2011). One of North America's leading gay destinations. These days, Toronto Pride's most prominent event, the Pride Parade, draws more than 1.2 million spectators and participants annually, making it one of the top such draws in the world."  I know we have to use legitimate ways to eliminate this, but first thought was to go and throw few smoke bombs and dead skunks around there. That will be real fun. I'm not against homosexual people, they are humans, they need compassion and enlightened attention. I'm against this propaganda that really spreads the disease. I don't feel cool about gay pride parade.

Here is what Shri Mataji says about homesexuality






No comments: